Anadarko quarterly profit up, output rises
(Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC.N) on Monday said its quarterly profit rose as the U.S. company produced higher volumes of oil and natural gas from some of its North American shale basins.
Profit in the third quarter was $182 million, or 36 cents per diluted share, compared with $121 million, or 24 cents per share in the same period a year earlier.
Sales of oil and gas rose 4.4 percent to 71 million barrels oil equivalent (boe) in the quarter.
(Reporting by Anna Driver; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |