Nokia says Samsung extends patent license deal
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finland's Nokia on Monday said Samsung Electronics has extended a phone patent license agreement between the two companies for five years.
According to the deal, Nokia will receive additional compensation from Samsung, starting in the beginning of 2014.
Nokia is planning to retain its patent portfolio despite the proposed sale of its phone business to Microsoft.
(Reporting By Jussi Rosendahl; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting