Bracconi named interim AC Ajaccio coach
PARIS (Reuters) - Christian Bracconi has been named the interim AC Ajaccio coach replacing the sacked Fabrizio Ravanelli, the Ligue 1 club said on Monday.
Bracconi, who was the youth academy director, has been appointed "at least until the winter break", which starts on December 23, club president Alain Orsoni was quoted as saying on its Twitter feed.
Former Italy international Ravanelli was sacked on Saturday after a 3-1 home defeat against Valenciennes left Ajaccio second from bottom with seven points from 12 games.
(Reporting by Julien Pretot; Editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |