Fed's Fisher concerned credit spreads have narrowed too much
SYDNEY (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher on Monday said he was concerned that corporate credit spreads have narrowed too much.
Fisher was speaking at a conference of business economists in Sydney. He is not a voting member on the Fed's policy-setting panel this year, but will be in 2014.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee