Fed's Fisher concerned credit spreads have narrowed too much
SYDNEY Nov 4 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher on Monday said he was concerned that corporate credit spreads have narrowed too much.
Fisher was speaking at a conference of business economists in Sydney. He is not a voting member on the Fed's policy-setting panel this year, but will be in 2014. See for more on his speech.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South