Fed's Fisher concerned credit spreads have narrowed too much
SYDNEY Nov 4 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher on Monday said he was concerned that corporate credit spreads have narrowed too much.
Fisher was speaking at a conference of business economists in Sydney. He is not a voting member on the Fed's policy-setting panel this year, but will be in 2014. See for more on his speech.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square