Fed buys $3.718 bln of Treasuries maturing 12/2019 thru 6/2020
NEW YORK Nov 4 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday bought $3.718 billion of Treasuries maturing December 2019 through June 2020 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
A total of $15.173 billion of Treasuries were submitted for purchase.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data