Fed buys $3.718 bln of Treasuries maturing 12/2019 thru 6/2020
NEW YORK Nov 4 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday bought $3.718 billion of Treasuries maturing December 2019 through June 2020 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
A total of $15.173 billion of Treasuries were submitted for purchase.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge