Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Nov 5(Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Monday that its municipal index for Friday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,074.654, down 1.043 or 0.097 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video