Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Nov 5(Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Monday that its municipal index for Friday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,074.654, down 1.043 or 0.097 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |