Beiersdorf CEO says gained market share in China
FRANKFURT Nov 5 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf, the German maker of Nivea products, has improved its market share in China and is expecting a good fourth quarter in Europe, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
"Our market shares in China, especially in men, have bounced back significantly by 3 or 4 market share points and we are now closer than ever to main competitors," Stefan Heidenreich told analysts after the group reported better than expected profit for the third quarter. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |