CORRECTED-MOVES- AXA ART Americas, Quantum Advisory, BlueBay Asset Management
(Corrects to say Quantum Advisory is based in the UK, not Canada)
Nov 5 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
AXA ART AMERICAS CORP
The New York-based art insurer under French insurance group AXA said it appointed Roberto Emilio Teixeira as country manager for its Brazilian operations. Teixeira will be based in Sao Paulo.
The UK-based actuarial and employee benefits consultancy has appointed Darren Wateridge as senior consultant and actuary. Darren joins from the Netherlands-based life insurance and asset management company Aegon.
BLUEBAY ASSET MANAGEMENT LLP
The London-based manager of fixed income and alternative investments said it appointed David Keel as director of sales for Switzerland, effective immediately. Keel joins BlueBay from Lyxor Asset Management, a subsidiary of French banking and financial services company Societe Generale. (Compiled by Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets