Fresenius Medical Care Q3 net income up 1.2 pct
FRANKFURT Nov 5 (Reuters) - Third-quarter net income at Fresenius Medical Care, the world's largest dialysis provider, rose 1.2 percent to $273 million on higher revenues per treatment in the United States.
Analysts had on average expected $268 million in quarterly net income.
The company said on Tuesday it was aiming for net income at the low end of its previous target range of between $1.1 billion and $1.15 billion, hurt by austerity measures in the United States, its most important market.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ