UN nuclear chief considering Iran's invitation to visit - IAEA
VIENNA Nov 5 (Reuters) - Iran has invited U.N. nuclear agency chief Yukiya Amano to visit and the invitation is being considered, the agency said on Tuesday.
The statement by the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) came after Iranian media earlier on Tuesday said Amano was expected to visit Tehran on Nov. 11.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM