UN nuclear chief considering Iran's invitation to visit - IAEA
VIENNA Nov 5 (Reuters) - Iran has invited U.N. nuclear agency chief Yukiya Amano to visit and the invitation is being considered, the agency said on Tuesday.
The statement by the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) came after Iranian media earlier on Tuesday said Amano was expected to visit Tehran on Nov. 11.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic