Market Chatter- Corporate finance press digest
Nov 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Twitter Inc is set to close the books on its $1.75-billion initial public offering a day earlier than scheduled, on Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. ET (1700 GMT), amid strong demand for shares, two sources with knowledge of the process said.
* Chrysler Group LLC tapped Bank of America Merrill Lynch to help lead the U.S. automaker's initial public offering along with JPMorgan Chase & Co, a person familiar with the matter said.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details