UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Twitter Inc is set to close the books on its $1.75-billion initial public offering a day earlier than scheduled, on Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. ET (1700 GMT), amid strong demand for shares, two sources with knowledge of the process said.
* China Development Bank will return to the offshore yuan debt market and start selling at least 3 billion yuan ($492 million) in bonds on Wednesday, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
* Chrysler Group LLC tapped Bank of America Merrill Lynch to help lead the U.S. automaker's initial public offering along with JPMorgan Chase & Co, a person familiar with the matter said.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base