Mosaic may be interested in buying N.America potash assets -CEO
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Mosaic Co Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko said on Tuesday that the might be interested in buying North American potash assets if the valuations were attractive.
Prokopanko also said in an interview that any consolidation of large potash companies is more likely to happen in Eastern Europe.
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours