Mosaic to close Michigan potash mine, sell salt operation
Nov 5 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said on Tuesday that it would close its small potash mine at Hersey, Michigan, and sell its salt operation.
The potash and phosphate producer also said it would exit its underperforming distribution businesses in Argentina and Chile.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official