Orbitz posts lower third quarter profit
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, the online travel agency, posted a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday, as costs rose.
Net income was nearly $13 million, or 11 cents a share, in the third quarter, compared with $14.8 million, or 14 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue was up 11 percent to $220.9 million.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV