REFILE-Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors say considering broad cooperation
TOKYO Nov 5 (Reuters) - The Renault-Nissan alliance and Mitsubishi Motors Corp are considering a broad cooperation including sharing products, technologies, and production capacity, the three carmakers said on Tuesday.
Renault SA and Mitsubishi Motors are considering selling two new Mitsubishi-brand sedans that will be based on Renault vehicles, the companies said in a statement.
One of them, a full-size D-segment sedan, will be manufactured at the Renault-Samsung plant in Busan, South Korea and be introduced in the United States and Canada, the companies said.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight