REFILE-Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors say considering broad cooperation
TOKYO Nov 5 (Reuters) - The Renault-Nissan alliance and Mitsubishi Motors Corp are considering a broad cooperation including sharing products, technologies, and production capacity, the three carmakers said on Tuesday.
Renault SA and Mitsubishi Motors are considering selling two new Mitsubishi-brand sedans that will be based on Renault vehicles, the companies said in a statement.
One of them, a full-size D-segment sedan, will be manufactured at the Renault-Samsung plant in Busan, South Korea and be introduced in the United States and Canada, the companies said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order