South Africa's Transnet opens books on Eurorand bond
LONDON, Nov 5 (IFR) - South Africa's logistics firm Transnet has opened books on its upcoming issue of a 7.5-year rand-denominated 144A/Reg S issue.
The company, rated A3/BBB by Moody's/Fitch, has set initial price thoughts of 9.125%-9.25% for the bond offering, which will mature in May 2021.
Deutsche Bank is sole lead on the issue, which is expected to price on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East