TransCanada to begin filling Gulf Coast line 'within a few weeks'
VANCOUVER Nov 5 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, Canada's No. 2 pipeline operator, expects to begin filling its Gulf Coast pipeline "within a few weeks," an executive said on a conference call on Tuesday.
The company said construction on the Gulf Coast project, which is Keystone XL's southern leg, was 95 percent complete.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |