TransCanada to begin filling Gulf Coast line 'within a few weeks'
VANCOUVER Nov 5 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, Canada's No. 2 pipeline operator, expects to begin filling its Gulf Coast pipeline "within a few weeks," an executive said on a conference call on Tuesday.
The company said construction on the Gulf Coast project, which is Keystone XL's southern leg, was 95 percent complete.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers