TransCanada to begin filling Gulf Coast line 'within a few weeks'
VANCOUVER Nov 5 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, Canada's No. 2 pipeline operator, expects to begin filling its Gulf Coast pipeline "within a few weeks," an executive said on a conference call on Tuesday.
The company said construction on the Gulf Coast project, which is Keystone XL's southern leg, was 95 percent complete.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets