TransCanada to begin filling Gulf Coast line 'within a few weeks'
VANCOUVER Nov 5 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, Canada's No. 2 pipeline operator, expects to begin filling its Gulf Coast pipeline "within a few weeks," an executive said on a conference call on Tuesday.
The company said construction on the Gulf Coast project, which is Keystone XL's southern leg, was 95 percent complete.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade