TransCanada to begin filling Gulf Coast line 'within a few weeks'
VANCOUVER Nov 5 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp, Canada's No. 2 pipeline operator, expects to begin filling its Gulf Coast pipeline "within a few weeks," an executive said on a conference call on Tuesday.
The company said construction on the Gulf Coast project, which is Keystone XL's southern leg, was 95 percent complete.
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident |
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Bloodshed in eastern Ukraine heightens fear as talks start |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength