China's NHA Group to take additional 4 percent stake in Spain's NH Hotels
MADRID (Reuters) - China's HNA Group, parent company of China's No. 4 airline Hianan Airlines (600221.SS) has agreed to buy an additional 4 percent stake in Spanish hotel chain NH Hoteles (NHH.MC), HNA said in a statement to the Spanish securities regulator CNMV.
HNA, which already owns 20 percent of NH, said it signed an agreement with Pontegadea Inversiones, an investment vehicle of Amancio Ortega, founder and president of Spanish textile giant and Zara owner Inditex (ITX.MC).
(Reporting by Carlos Ruano, writing by Fiona ortiz; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets