Zillow quarterly revenue rises
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc posted quarterly results ahead of Wall Street estimates as subscriptions were boosted by a recovering U.S. housing market.
The company posted a net loss of $1.2 million, or 3 cents per share, in the third quarter compared with a net profit of $2.3 million, or 7 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 67 percent to $53.3 million. Premier Agent subscription count rose 68 percent.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief