Zillow quarterly revenue rises
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc posted quarterly results ahead of Wall Street estimates as subscriptions were boosted by a recovering U.S. housing market.
The company posted a net loss of $1.2 million, or 3 cents per share, in the third quarter compared with a net profit of $2.3 million, or 7 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 67 percent to $53.3 million. Premier Agent subscription count rose 68 percent.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet