Zillow quarterly revenue rises
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc posted quarterly results ahead of Wall Street estimates as subscriptions were boosted by a recovering U.S. housing market.
The company posted a net loss of $1.2 million, or 3 cents per share, in the third quarter compared with a net profit of $2.3 million, or 7 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 67 percent to $53.3 million. Premier Agent subscription count rose 68 percent.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official