Agrium 3rd-qtr profit falls
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc reported 50 cents adjusted quarterly profit on Tuesday after financial markets closed.
Net earnings for the third quarter fell to $76 million, or 52 cents per share, compared with $129 million, or 80 cents per share, a year ago, while revenue rose 1 percent to $2.87 billion.
Adjusted earnings per share were $73 million, or 50 cents per share.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane