Goldman Sachs placing 5.34 pct of Spain's BME
MADRID Nov 6 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs said on Wednesday it was placing a 5.34 percent stake of Spain's stock market operator BME through an accelerated book building process.
The share package, worth around 127 million euros according to Reuters calculations based on BME's closing share price on Wednesday, belongs to the Bank of Spain, BME said in a statement.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say