Brazil inflation is high, shows resistance-cenbank director
FORTALEZA, Brazil Nov 6 (Reuters) - Consumer inflation remains persistently high in Brazil, but projections indicate a slowdown ahead, central bank director Carlos Hamilton Araujo said on Wednesday.
Speaking during the release of a regional economic report in Fortaleza, Araujo said that high inflation means slower economic growth in Brazil.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data