Brazil 2013 inflation should decline from last year, official says
FORTALEZA, Brazil Nov 6 (Reuters) - Brazil should close 2013 with an inflation rate below the 5.84 percent seen in 2012, central bank director Carlos Hamilton Araujo said at an event in the northeastern city of Fortaleza on Wednesday.
Araujo added that fiscal policy in the country is tending towards neutrality, which could mean fewer inflationary pressures going forward.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.