French insurer CNP to renegotiate ties with BPCE
PARIS Nov 6 (Reuters) - French insurer CNP said it would begin talks with key shareholder BPCE over its partnership with the retail bank, with a view to completing a new agreement by 2016.
"(CNP) expects the talks with BPCE to be conducted with a view to defining, as from 1 January 2016, a fresh partnership model," the insurer said in a statement.
BPCE and state-owned Banque Postale together own 36 percent of CNP. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent, Editing by Natalie Huet)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order