Commerzbank says management board to shrink to 7 members by 2014
FRANKFURT Nov 6 (Reuters) - Germany's Commerzbank said Jochen Kloesges and Ulrich Sieber will leave by year end, shrinking the management board of the country's second-largest lender down to seven from nine members.
The board reduction is part of a broader restructuring drive to cut costs launched in November 2012, the bank said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Edward Taylor)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand