Commerzbank says management board to shrink to 7 members by 2014
FRANKFURT Nov 6 (Reuters) - Germany's Commerzbank said Jochen Kloesges and Ulrich Sieber will leave by year end, shrinking the management board of the country's second-largest lender down to seven from nine members.
The board reduction is part of a broader restructuring drive to cut costs launched in November 2012, the bank said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Edward Taylor)
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home