Canadian auto parts maker Magna's profit drops 18 pct
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts manufacturer Magna International Inc reported an 18 percent drop in quarterly profit, hurt by restructuring charges.
The company's net income fell to $319 million, or $1.39 per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 30 from $390 million, or $1.66 per share, a year earlier.
The charges reduced net profit by $33 million, or 14 cents per share.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.