Oasis Petroleum Q3 profit nearly triples as production jumps
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Oasis Petroleum Inc, which drills for oil in North Dakota's Bakken shale field, said on Wednesday its third-quarter profit nearly tripled on a jump in production.
The company posted net income of $54.5 million, or 59 cents per share, compared with $18.3 million, or 20 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Revenue rose 65 percent to $305.49 million.
Production rose 10 percent to 33,064 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d).
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on