Suntech applies for provisional liquidation in Cayman Islands
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Chinese solar company Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd said it filed an application for provisional liquidation in the Cayman Islands.
Suntech, which is incorporated in the Cayman Islands, said it would consider pursuing a Chapter 15 filing in the United States following the grant of the application in the Cayman Islands.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |