Suntech applies for provisional liquidation in Cayman Islands
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Chinese solar company Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd said it filed an application for provisional liquidation in the Cayman Islands.
Suntech, which is incorporated in the Cayman Islands, said it would consider pursuing a Chapter 15 filing in the United States following the grant of the application in the Cayman Islands.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling