Suntech applies for provisional liquidation in Cayman Islands
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Chinese solar company Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd said it filed an application for provisional liquidation in the Cayman Islands.
Suntech, which is incorporated in the Cayman Islands, said it would consider pursuing a Chapter 15 filing in the United States following the grant of the application in the Cayman Islands.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |