French insurer CNP to renegotiate ties with BPCE
PARIS (Reuters) - French insurer CNP (CNPP.PA) said it would begin talks with key shareholder BPCE (CNAT.PA) over its partnership with the retail bank, with a view to completing a new agreement by 2016.
"(CNP) expects the talks with BPCE to be conducted with a view to defining, as from 1 January 2016, a fresh partnership model," the insurer said in a statement.
BPCE and state-owned Banque Postale together own 36 percent of CNP.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent, Editing by Natalie Huet)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning