VIETNAM PRESS-Hanoi exchange to use new index - Vietnam News
The Hanoi Stock Exchange said it will replace the HNX Index by a new benchmark index, the HNXFF Index, in a year, the Vietnam News newspaper reports.
The new index will be in operation next month, taking on the HNX Index' value on Dec. 2, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |