Argentina wheat output seen below USDA expectation - Dreyfus
WINNIPEG, Manitoba Nov 6 (Reuters) - Argentina's wheat output this season is likely to reach only 9.5 to 10 million tonnes, well below the U.S. Department of Agriculture's estimate for 12 million tonnes, said Alex Bos, merchant analyst for Louis Dreyfus Corp, speaking in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
A shortage of rain in the northern part of Argentina's farm belt has held back wheat growth.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor