Chrysler IPO timing depends on markets, other factors-Elkann
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - The chairman of Fiat said on Thursday the timing of the initial public offering of shares in U.S. automaker Chrysler depended on various factors, including markets performance.
"The IPO is a process that has alread started and on which (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is working hard," John Elkann said on the sidelines of an event.
"On timing I don't know... it depends on how markets go, there are also other factors," he added.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on