Molycorp quarterly loss widens as rare earth prices stay weak
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Molycorp Inc reported a wider third-quarter loss on Thursday as prices for rare earth metals remained weak.
Molycorp's loss attributable to common shareholders was $65.5 million, or 43 cents a share, in the three months to end-September compared with a loss of $11.5 million, or 19 cents, a year earlier.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane