Molycorp quarterly loss widens as rare earth prices stay weak
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Molycorp Inc reported a wider third-quarter loss on Thursday as prices for rare earth metals remained weak.
Molycorp's loss attributable to common shareholders was $65.5 million, or 43 cents a share, in the three months to end-September compared with a loss of $11.5 million, or 19 cents, a year earlier.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official