PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM acquires 5 properties in Bonifacio business district - Inquirer
SM Investments Corp, the Philippines' biggest firm by market value, has acquired five office towers in Bonifacio Global City, the country's newest business district, to widen its presence in the booming outsourcing industry, the Philippine Daily Inquirer reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |