PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM acquires 5 properties in Bonifacio business district - Inquirer
SM Investments Corp, the Philippines' biggest firm by market value, has acquired five office towers in Bonifacio Global City, the country's newest business district, to widen its presence in the booming outsourcing industry, the Philippine Daily Inquirer reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video