Shares in Generali flat after Q3 results
MILAN (Reuters) - Shares in Generali (GASI.MI) were flat in early trade on Thursday, erasing initial modest gains in the wake of third-quarter results which showed improving capital strength for the Italian insurer.
Italy's leading stock index .FTMIB lost 0.3 percent by 0805 GMT while the DJ Stoxx index of European insurers .SXIP was broadly flat.
(Reporting by Valentina Za; editing by Francesca Landini)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead