Shares in Generali flat after Q3 results
MILAN (Reuters) - Shares in Generali (GASI.MI) were flat in early trade on Thursday, erasing initial modest gains in the wake of third-quarter results which showed improving capital strength for the Italian insurer.
Italy's leading stock index .FTMIB lost 0.3 percent by 0805 GMT while the DJ Stoxx index of European insurers .SXIP was broadly flat.
(Reporting by Valentina Za; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order