Shares in Generali flat after Q3 results
MILAN (Reuters) - Shares in Generali (GASI.MI) were flat in early trade on Thursday, erasing initial modest gains in the wake of third-quarter results which showed improving capital strength for the Italian insurer.
Italy's leading stock index .FTMIB lost 0.3 percent by 0805 GMT while the DJ Stoxx index of European insurers .SXIP was broadly flat.
(Reporting by Valentina Za; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |