Italy prosecutors open probe into RCS sports unit: investigative sources
MILAN (Reuters) - Milan prosecutors have opened a probe into alleged missing funds at the sports division of Italian publishing group RCS MediaGroup, investigative sources said on Thursday.
The division organizes Italy's cycle race Giro d'Italia.
RCS was not immediately reachable for a comment.
Shares in RCS extended losses to trade down 7 percent at 1638 GMT.
(Reporting by Manuela D'Alessandro, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State