Siemens aims for profit margin above 10 percent this year: CEO
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens (SIEGn.DE) aims to boost its operating profit margin to more than 10 percent in the current fiscal year, up from a previous 7.5 percent, its Chief Executive Joe Kaeser told television station CNBC in an interview on Thursday.
Siemens earlier published fourth-quarter financial results.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor