Italy's Waste Italia in talks to sell to China's Sound Global
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italian waste management operator Waste Italia is in talks with China's Sound Global to sell the company to the Asian giant, the main shareholder of Waste Italia said on Thursday.
"They made an offer in July which we judged inadequate. They have now relaunched and we are starting to work on it," Pietro Colucci told Reuters in an interview. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes and Massimo Gaia, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic