IAG interested in Boeing's 777X for Iberia, BA - Walsh
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group is eyeing Boeing's newest jet - the 777X - for its fleet, the airline's chief executive officer Willie Walsh said on Friday.
"We've stated publicy that it's an aircraft we're interested in," Walsh told journalists in a conference call. "We've had discussions from time to time with Boeing ... we believe it represents an attractive proposition for airlines such as Iberia and BA."
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |