IAG interested in Boeing's 777X for Iberia, BA - Walsh
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group is eyeing Boeing's newest jet - the 777X - for its fleet, the airline's chief executive officer Willie Walsh said on Friday.
"We've stated publicy that it's an aircraft we're interested in," Walsh told journalists in a conference call. "We've had discussions from time to time with Boeing ... we believe it represents an attractive proposition for airlines such as Iberia and BA."
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |