IAG interested in Boeing's 777X for Iberia, BA - Walsh
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group is eyeing Boeing's newest jet - the 777X - for its fleet, the airline's chief executive officer Willie Walsh said on Friday.
"We've stated publicy that it's an aircraft we're interested in," Walsh told journalists in a conference call. "We've had discussions from time to time with Boeing ... we believe it represents an attractive proposition for airlines such as Iberia and BA."
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'