Telefonica says bought 103 mln euros in Telecom Italia convertible
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica bought 103 million euros of Telecom Italia's convertible bond sold on Thursday, in order mitigate dilution of its stake in the Italian company, the Spanish firm said in a conference call on Friday regarding third quarter financial results.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine