Moncler says it has sold sportswear division
MILAN Nov 8 (Reuters) - Luxury down jacket maker Moncler has sold its sportswear division to a company controlled by private equity fund Emerisque Brands, it said on Friday without giving financial details of the transaction.
A statement from Moncler said that its shareholders had also acquired a 30 percent stake in Cavaliere Brands, the company to which it sold the sportswear business.
The sportswear division, including brands such as Marina Yachting and Henry Cotton's, had turnover of 135 million at the end of 2012, said Moncler, which is in the process of listing on the Milan stock exchange.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi; Editing by David Goodman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel