Moncler says it has sold sportswear division
MILAN Nov 8 (Reuters) - Luxury down jacket maker Moncler has sold its sportswear division to a company controlled by private equity fund Emerisque Brands, it said on Friday without giving financial details of the transaction.
A statement from Moncler said that its shareholders had also acquired a 30 percent stake in Cavaliere Brands, the company to which it sold the sportswear business.
The sportswear division, including brands such as Marina Yachting and Henry Cotton's, had turnover of 135 million at the end of 2012, said Moncler, which is in the process of listing on the Milan stock exchange.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi; Editing by David Goodman)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |