UniCredit's Polish arm Pekao Q3 net profit down 18
WARSAW Nov 8 (Reuters) - Bank Pekao, the Polish arm of Italy's UniCredit, reported on Friday an 18-percent net profit drop in the third quarter as record-low interest rates and a sluggish economy took a bite out of its income.
Pekao, Poland's No. 2 lender, said it earned 655 million zlotys ($210 million) compared to 643 million zlotys predicted by analysts polled by Reuters. ($1 = 3.1252 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Chris Borowski)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports