Mexican homebuilder Homex posts 3.5 bln peso loss during Q3 2013
MEXICO CITY Nov 8 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex on Friday posted a 3.515 billion peso loss ($267 million) during the third-quarter, the company said in a delayed filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
Homex's three-quarter revenues came in at nearly 103 million pesos ($7.8 million), down nearly 99 percent compared with revenues during the year-earlier period, the company said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |