Mexican homebuilder Homex posts 3.5 bln peso loss during Q3 2013
MEXICO CITY Nov 8 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex on Friday posted a 3.515 billion peso loss ($267 million) during the third-quarter, the company said in a delayed filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
Homex's three-quarter revenues came in at nearly 103 million pesos ($7.8 million), down nearly 99 percent compared with revenues during the year-earlier period, the company said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change