Mexican homebuilder Homex posts 3.5 bln peso loss during Q3 2013
MEXICO CITY Nov 8 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex on Friday posted a 3.515 billion peso loss ($267 million) during the third-quarter, the company said in a delayed filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
Homex's three-quarter revenues came in at nearly 103 million pesos ($7.8 million), down nearly 99 percent compared with revenues during the year-earlier period, the company said.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation