Bolivia economy to grow 5.7 percent in 2014 - minister
LA PAZ Nov 11 (Reuters) - Bolivia's economy will likely grow 5.7 percent in 2014, down from 6.5 percent in 2013, Economy and Finance Minister Luis Arce said at a press conference in La Paz on Monday.
Inflation in the Andean nation will likely slow to 5.5 percent in 2014 from 7.5 percent in 2013, he said.
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official