Bolivia economy to grow 5.7 percent in 2014 - minister
LA PAZ Nov 11 (Reuters) - Bolivia's economy will likely grow 5.7 percent in 2014, down from 6.5 percent in 2013, Economy and Finance Minister Luis Arce said at a press conference in La Paz on Monday.
Inflation in the Andean nation will likely slow to 5.5 percent in 2014 from 7.5 percent in 2013, he said.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?